Thursday, January 17, 2013

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor



Why: This is the second in a series by Laini Taylor. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and had to read this when it came out.

When: Start 1/2/03; End 1/9/03

Thoughts: Whoa. This world is really very cool. There were some intense scenes here that went way beyond what I read in Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I kept having to go back to the first book to remind myself of all the plot twists. There will be a third book by the way.

Oh, and I discovered this author because she came to speak to FHS last year. She had bright pink hair that day.

How: ebook on my ipad, purchased through The Boulder Bookstore (must support the local bookstore, people!)

(click on the book image to read the author's blog)

review haiku:

a parallel world
chimera and bad angels
and an epic war

No comments:

Post a Comment